Dear Meetup Members:
Curtis was so disgusted with the American Airlines Web site that he
redesigned it, and posted the results as an open letter to the company. Guess
what? One of AA's designers responded with a long defense about why
better design dies a slow death at places like AA. "
Read more: http://www.fastcompany.com/blog/cliff-kuang/design-innovation/how-self-defeating...
Also, I am looking for qualified presenters on the following topics:
Please pass it on.
- Principles of Graphic Design,
including typography, w/emphasis on web
- Adobe Illustrator tips and tricks
- Flash animation and interactivity
- Principles of UI (User interface)
- Web Marketing via Twitter, Facebook,