|Sent on:||Saturday, August 6, 2011 10:55 AM|
Sorry to put another emial in your box but there were 5 Sundays in July so the "every other month" choice on meet-up needed to be updated. (if that makes sense.)
So NO art Church this Sunday, Art Church is NEXT Sunday the 14th and then again on the 28th. Hope to see you there!
You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.
Art Church-Art as a Spiritual Practice - 2nd & 4th Sundays, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., $20
A chance to SLOW DOWN and be with yourself in a unique way. For those who wish to explore art making as a spiritual pursuit. Today there are many who don’t feel called to religion or church but long for a spiritual connection. Here we will use the arts to have a conversation with ourselves and connect to our longings and gifts.
- Bring a desire to clear your mind and open your heart.
- This is not about religion, yet in the inquiry you may choose to make connections to your religious beliefs.
- No previous art experience necessary.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Dress in layers in case it is cool or warm.
- Bring a journal if you wish for writing.