As a Senior Interaction Designer , you will visually and strategically solve interactive design problems to benefit overall usability and functionality for the user. Collaborating with a cross-functional team of talented Art Directors, Copywriters and Technology experts, you will use your interactive design, customer experience/insights and research experience to help create rich, online experiences for our clients.
· Information architecture
· Conceptual design, functional design and task modeling
· Documentation, such as site maps, flow, functional & presentation specifications
· Partnership with technology on design feasibility
· Partnership with design team on visual design integrity
Research and Analysis:
· Planning and direction of appropriate research
· Application of research methodology
· Content assessments
· Analysis and implementation of results
Minimum of five years design shop, agency or consulting experience – designing wireframes, storyboards, interfaces, content, websites, applications, or mobile content
Online portfolio showcasing user-centered design abilities, methods and techniques - samples should include some of the following: interaction design projects (and the steps/documentation required from concept through launch), functional & presentation specs, personas, use cases, user flows, wireframes, architecture diagrams and clickable prototypes, PowerPoint presentations, site maps, interaction design, style guides
Bachelors degree preferred in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Design Planning; Graphic Design; Communications
Insatiable curiosity, excited by design and technology; excited about the evolution of experience design on the web and where it could lead
· Demonstrated ability to execute on IA complex transactional interfaces, taxonomies and metadata frameworks, and templates for content management systems
· Proficiency with Interaction Design tools such as: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite
o Minimum five years experience with the following:
o Assessing existing sites/properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding (with guidance and oversight).
o Participating in design/user testing sessions and identifying and documenting meaningful patterns from the findings
o Identifying opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user research; organizing opportunities into visually compelling matrices or maps.
o Executing participatory requirements gathering sessions and participating in debrief sessions (with guidance and oversight); creating feature lists from sessions.
o Creating visually compelling representations of the solution's high-level interaction, navigation, and organization design (i.e., concept models).
Please forgive me if this is out of the range of a UX person?
@: [address removed]
: [address removed]
Want updates on great new opportunities? Join us on our Social Networks. Links are below