Worum es bei uns geht
This meetup group will be an effort to bring together a diverse set of minds to exchange skills and knowledge to tackle some of the pressing problems in biological computation and analysis of bio-medical datasets.
We are still in the early stages of setting this up, but in the end we hope this to be a mixture of seminars, networking events, and practical coding projects on real-life data. So stay tuned!
If you are interested in any of the following topics, this meetup is likely for you:
• data science
• machine learning / deep learning / artificial intelligence
• bioinformatics / computational biology
• systems biology / cellular modelling / network modelling
• high-performance computing (CPU/GPU)
• molecular modelling, simulations
• coding in general (Python, C++, Matlab, R, ...)
Feel free to contact me with ideas and questions any time!
See you soon,