Worum es bei uns geht
Mastermind: “The coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definitive purpose.” Napoleon Hill, “Think and Grow Rich.”
What is a mastermind group exactly?
Mastermind groups are meetings of groups of two or more people who help each other to succeed through their advice and assistance.
A Mastermind group offers a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills.
Participants challenge each other to set powerful goals, and more importantly, to accomplish them. Our group requires commitment, confidentiality, willingness to both give and receive advice and ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion.
Mastermind group members act as catalysts for growth. At times, we'll play devil’s advocate. But no matter what, we will always support and encourage one another.
Each person will have an opportunity to present its challenges and get feedback and suggestions. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
What Are the Benefits of a Master Mind?
- You can seek opinions on potential courses of action relating to your life, career or business
- Your master mind partner(s) can suggest courses of action that you might not otherwise think of
- You can use the master mind as a recurring milestone for the progress of your goals
- You can use the master mind as a strong enforcer of accountability
Our motto: "Two brains are better than one and iron sharpens iron."
General Meetup Agenda:
19:30 - 20:00 Ice-Breaker: Hellos and chit chat, ordering drinks
20:00 - 20:20 Introductions: Getting to know each other (3-4 mins. each). Each participant introduces himself, in which area they can help and in which area they need support.
20:20 - 21:00 Panel discussion: Two to Three participants will share their current project and goals with the group (20 mins. each). They will discuss challenges they are having and receive guidance from the mastermind panel. The audience/participants will then have an opportunity to ask questions, give advice and offer support.
21:00 - 22:00 Open discussion and networking: Free conversations withing the group, individual chats, Q&A, further networking, etc..
Small pre-work request to make the meetup more efficient: Each participant ‘bring’ with them the following to share with the group:
- One thing that is currently working really well in their activities.
- One thing they needed help on, were struggling with, or wanted to brainstorm on.
- One resource, such as a blog, podcast, service, product that they believed others in the group would appreciate knowing about.