ABOUT THE MEETUP:
• Offering a platform for inspiration and learning for OKR-fans and interested people who want to exchange with other people about OKR-related topics
• This is the international group (language: English), you also find a German group here: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/OKR-Remote-Deutsch/
• Connect OKR beginner and experienced OKR practitioners to learn from each other. Some meetups will focus more on beginner topics, others more on advanced topics
• There will be a mix of impulses and time for exchanging thoughts together. We might experiment with various formats to adjust the virtual meetup to your needs as good as possible.
• We want to participate through continuously looking for next topics and speakers and also feel responsible for the virtual/remote setup regarding technology and meeting concepts. We wish for participants that also bring in their experiences and offer insights into their OKR usage every now and then to bring the exchange concept to life.
ABOUT YOUR HOST:
is a Trainer, HR Professional, Agile Coach, and Chance taker. Her experience reaches from HR project management, people development to change management and communication. After experiencing the potential working with innovative and agile methods in people teams herself, she is driven to inspire more organizations to rethink traditional structures, processes, and ways of working. Natalija believes, that today's challenges and possibilities need a new mindset and new tools and wants to encourage and enable people by training and coaching to take responsibility and create a new (working) future in organizations and beyond!
She gained practical OKR knowledge while working with OKR within HolidayCheck, a German e-commerce company, where she trained the OKR Champions and created support structures for individuals and teams together with the OKR Leads. The main goal of using OKR at this time has been to replace the former traditional performance and goal management system but has evolved to improving communication and collaboration throughout the company.
Moreover, as an HR professional, Natalija has deep knowledge of (the challenges of) traditional goal setting processes and what it takes to shift from that to approaches like OKR. Today she supports companies on their OKR journey from first "know-how" workshops to OKR expert trainings and process facilitation.
Today, she is also an accredited trainer for ICAgile's "Agile Talent" and "Agile Leadership" trainings, supports (HR) teams on their first steps towards new ways of working and promotes flexible, value-driven forms of collaboration at international conferences and organizes meetups in various cities to create platforms for like-minded people to share and learn from each other. Through this work, she built up a broad knowledge and connection base of people and companies who are experimenting with OKRs, that she will bring into the meetups.
In 2020 she founded okrs-at-the-center.com to create a collaborative platform, in which OKR practitioners inside and outside of companies can explore the possibilities of developing organizations with OKRs.