Ideas shouldn't get lost, they should be discussed, developed and nourished. This is the official meet-up group for TEDxHeidelberg. In future it allows our participants to stay in touch, ask questions and follow our newest updates!
Dear Community - we're trying something new!
We want to empower you and the people around you!
We're on the lookout for speakers for our main event and you could be one of them!
If you have something you CARE about and you want to share it during our event, we're giving you the stage of our Pitch Night, to convince us and the audience that you could be one of our 2019 speakers!
Please note that your pitch shouldn't last longer than 5 minutes. Since we can not offer a simultaneous translation for this event we ask you to present your idea in English (our main event, however, will consist of talks in both languages).
If you are interested, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/9XNEWbdbFHKsWVf56
You don't feel like being on stage but you still want to be amazed by good stories and incredible ideas from your community? - We invite you to be part of our audience!
What you can expect:
- 2 hours of ideas bubbling up from within our community!
- 3-4 hours of exchanging, developing and exploring ideas
- First hand information on our main event in July
- Impact on our TEDxHeidelberg event - we're looking forward to your ideas!
- A sparkling community full of change-makers, innovators and great minds
- A venue which fosters creativity and is cozy at the same time
- Snacks & Refreshments for free
- Entrance for free
Please keep in mind that we only have limited seats (80 in this case) - please only register if you certainly can manage to join us on the 31st of May! If you can't attend - give someone else the opportunity (we're having a guest list!).
First comes - first served!
For questions feel free to reach out to us at any time!
See you soon!