This group is for everyone interested in bicycle trips in combination with photography. All trips will have an interesting destination and/or path for photography. We usually plan longer trips > 50km, which may include Gravel or Forest path sections. We will also host Bikepacking and Camping Trips.
WHAT DO WE DO?
We will cycle with medium average speed ( 20 - 25 km/h, which means you should be ok to do 30 for some time ) and include planed and unplanned stops at promising photo spots. Tours are distributed all over Germany but with focus at Berlin.
If you are not interested in the combination of both, please do not join. This group is set up especially to find and connect people interested in this combination.
WHAT KIND OF TRIPS ARE PLANED?
• Day trips ( most often starting in or around Berlin )
• Weekend trips in and around Germany ( e.g. Alps, Harz )
• Week long trips ( e.g. Transalp )
• occasionally City trips ( most often at Berlin)
WHAT IS NEEDED?
(1) Any kind of bike which is able to go via cobblestones and country lanes with a pace above 20km/h. ( all kind of offroad / gravel bikes as well as mountain or tracking bikes )
(2) Some device for photography ( phones, digicam, DLSR )
In case you are interested in organizing some trips with context bicyling & photography, please drop me a message. You are welcome to do so.
This is a group for the average cyclist and average photographer ... but awesome people are welcome too.
Home location: Berlin
From time to time we will crosspost some interesting external Gravel rides.