Looking to improve your container skills, learn about Kubernetes, and manage containers in production with Rancher?
Then join Rancher lovers for a free, hands-on interactive workshop focused on giving you the core skills needed to deploy a highly-available, well-monitored Docker container cluster.
02:00 Arrival & Introductions
02:30 - 03:30 Rancher Overview
3:30 - 4:00 Kubernetes Protection in Production with NeuVector
04:15 – 05:15 Hands-On: CI/CD, Rancher CLI
06:15 – 07:00 Hands-On RKE
07:15 – 08:00 Hands-On Kafka
This half-day session will cover:
• Vanilla Kubernetes Fundamentals
• Deploying Rancher Kubernetes Engine with TK8 RKE Provisioner
• CI/CD with Rancher, Rancher CLI exercise
• Streaming on Rancher with Apache Kafka, Confluent Kafka or Strimzi?
• Building container environments and determining which orchestrator is right for your use case
We'll walk you through everything else you need to deploy containers in production with Rancher during the session.
We look forward to seeing you there!
• What to bring
You should bring your laptop, and ensure that you have access to a cloud services account with the ability to deploy four machines (preferred). Alternatively, come prepared with Vagrant, SSD and a minimum of 8GB of RAM stored on your local machine.