Worum es bei uns geht
Parents are very likely to become founders.
Parents are very value-driven and have experienced a shift of focus in their lifes. A rising number of parents uses their parental leave to develop business ideas with a positive impact on society and the environment. At the same time parents face specific challenges that come with having kids, like the lack of time and a society that sees them as less powerful.
The ParentPreneurs Network is the first business network tailored to parents' needs.
We support parents on their way - from the first idea to starting their business
• with a strong network of parent-founders who accompany your journey.
• with meetups & workshops that are based on the reality of life of founding parents.
• by putting parent run businesses in the spotlight.
• with work spaces for parents (coworking with childcare).
• through 1: 1 support for parents on their entrepreneurial journey.
• with the ParentPreneurs Incubator (“Start your business in 6 months!”).
• by highlighting the needs of parent-founders in both business and political spheres.
Who can take part?
Parents who are interested in entrepreneurship and people who have relevant skills to support parents on their entrepreneurial journey.
Join our community on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/parentpreneurs/) & Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/parentpreneursnetwork/) and/or subscribe to our monthly newsletter (https://parentpreneurs.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=1101c7e9f97b15b355b323f72&id=8b9ccea542) to be up to date about offers and events.
Vergangene Events (33)
- Ahmet B.
- 29 Teilnehmer
- Anita H.
- 8 Teilnehmer
- Amir M.
- Angelika R.
- 24 Teilnehmer
Dieses Event ist vorbei
- Anita H.
- 17 Teilnehmer