This event has passed
What we'll do
Welcome to NG-BE Live Episode 1 with:
- Doug Parker — What's new in Angular CLI v10?
- Natalia Venditto — Intro to Schematics
- Yannick Houbrix
- Bonnie Brennan
- Sam Vloeberghs
- Jurgen Van de Moere
Starts: Tuesday, August 18, 20:00h CET ( GMT+2 )
YouTube live streaming link with all episode details:
WHAT’S NEW IN ANGULAR CLI V10?
— Doug Parker
Doug joined the Angular team last November as a software engineer on the tooling team. He is excited about anything related to TypeScript or Progressive Web Apps and is obsessed with making developer's lives easier and simpler in any way he can.
The Angular team just realized version 10 which includes some cool new changes to the CLI and tooling infrastructure.
In this talk, Doug covers the new changes, how they affect developers, the motivations behind the them, and how to best take advantage of them.
INTRO TO SCHEMATICS
— Natalia Venditto
Natalia is an Angular GDE and Principal Frontend Software Engineer.
In this talk, Natalia teaches us what schematics are, how are they used and in which way they can help you solve problems, standardize patterns, and enforce best practices in your Angular projects.
- Doug Parker: https://twitter.com/develwoutacause
- Natalia Venditto: https://twitter.com/AnfibiaCreativa
- Angular CLI: https://cli.angular.io/
- Angular Schematics: https://angular.io/guide/schematics
- NG-BE Website: https://ng-be.org
- NG-BE Twitter: https://twitter.com/ngbeconf