What we're about
This group is all about photography and walking around the beautiful city of Brisbane and capturing images of the city and its surrounding beauty. The idea here is to get together with other photographers and have a great time just talking photography, having a great outing and enjoying our city.
SO, WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Photographers no matter how experienced can join. If you got a new camera or phone recently or you are a seasoned pro with years behind the lens, this group is for you. The vision is to get out in the city and outdoors and capture the beauty that surrounds us. You don't have to know the camera world jargon, you don't have to know what an F-Stop is, but you might learn about that when we get together. This group is for photography enthusiasts.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
There is no cost to join our group, its FREE. However to cover meetup.com subscription charges we may charge a small fee to attend our photo walks.
HOW DO I JOIN?
Just click on the JOIN US button at the top of the page and you are in!
This Meetup is a part of the Brisbane Photographic Group - https://www.meetup.com/brisbanephotographic
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER:
Our events and workshops are hosted by our organiser Ash Kashyap (ig: @ashkashyap (https://www.instagram.com/ashkashyap/)). Ash is a commercial photographer & film-maker based in Brisbane. To find out more about Ash visit - https://www.ashkashyap.com
CONNECT WITH US:
• Brisbane Photographic Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brisbanephotographic/
• Brisbane Photographic Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/brisbanephotographic/
• Web: www.brisbanephotographic.com.au(http://www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/)
At the Brisbane Photographic, we are working hard to bring you access to the very best Photography meetups, cool events, and exclusive workshops, so stay tuned!
• Everyone is welcome and expected to be respectful to others. We are all here to learn and share our passion for Photography in a fun and supportive environment. Inappropriate behaviour or discrimination will not be tolerated.
• By participating in the group/events/workshops you are confirming that you are at least 18 years old. You are fully responsible for your behaviour and the group or the organizers are not liable for your safety or your actions during the events/workshops.
• The contents of this page may be subject to change without notice when necessary and appropriate, for instance, to edit text or update relevant information.
• Unsolicited messages with commercial intent or spam, or any messages containing offensive language or harassment, or unwanted contents will be removed and members posting such messages will be blocked and reported.