Why is knowing how to effectively market your business online important?
Having a strong online presence can be an amazing source of new business. There is so much noise out there about digital marketing though (not to mention all the bad advice), that for many business owners it can be pretty overwhelming knowing where they should spend their money and / or time, or even where to start.
If you’re left asking questions like:
• Do you need a website? (Yes! Having a good website people will trust you more and are more likely to find and use your services)
• What should you write on your website? (Don’t talk about yourself. Make it about your ideal customer and how you can solve their problems or improve their lives in some way)
• How do you make Google like you and send you traffic? (Optimise your site and create content to match what people are searching for, and build the authority of your website through links and relationships)
• Why aren’t the people visiting your website buying from you? (You’re not ranking for search terms with buyer intent, or your website is not set up to convert visitors into sales / enquiries)
• How come no-one is signing up to your email list and what on earth should you send them if they do? (You’re not providing a strong enough incentive to sign up, and you should send helpful advice that builds trust in your audience, not just sales pitches or a boring “newsletter”)
• Your friend told you that social media was important, is that true? (no, for most people it’s a big waste of time)
• Should you be paying for ads? What type? (They can be a great way to scale your business and provide immediate feedback. Adwords is a good place to start)
• Does your business need to be on Google maps? What about Youtube? (Totally depends on the type of business you have, but most likely)
• Your business is already doing well online, but how do you take it to the next level? (Come to our meetups and we’ll tell you!)
Then these digital marketing meetups are for you!
Many digital marketing professionals seem to thrive on making online marketing seem esoteric and confusing, but not us!
We will help you cut through the overwhelm. We’ll show you straightforward, simple things you can do right now to have a huge impact on your online visibility and exposure (and as a result your bottom line).
If you’re not currently marketing online, or not doing it effectively, you’re missing out on a massive opportunity.
Set things up properly and you can have an almost endless supply of fresh new leads and enquiries. Imagine how that would improve life and business for you!
Gareth and David work with many clients in and around Perth and at a national level and international level. They both strongly believe in the importance of getting their clients tangible results, and know what works and what doesn’t from years of experience.
They value education and sharing their knowledge to help others leverage the internet to build their brand and attract more enquiries, clients and customers.
If you’re ready to start (or keep) building your online brand, hit the “JOIN” button top right and sign up for some meetups!
Or otherwise, here are some questions about the meetup group you might like some answers too.
Why are Gareth and David doing this?
These guys both love digital marketing, and love helping others grow their businesses. They have also helped their clients make a lot of money online, and have hundreds of hours of public speaking experience between them.
There is so much information about digital marketing online that is either wrong, outdated, or is just generally overwhelming. Gareth and David aim to cut through the noise and help you focus on the most effective things you need to grow your business.
There are also a number of providers out there who are really hurting the digital marketing industry (think $99 a month “Dear Sir, we get you 1st on Google” spammers, and big, impersonal agencies that try to lock you into ridiculously expensive, unnecessary contracts).
By providing sound education, Gareth and David hope to help businesses avoid getting burnt by unscrupulous providers who take your money (and sometimes lots of it) while doing barely anything in return, or at worst harming your businesses online presence.
Are you going to try and sell me your services?
No! Workshops are strictly pitch-free. I
These sessions are all about education and value.
We believe that if you give everything away, at one time or another it’s going to come back to you.
What will I get from attending?
1. Actionable marketing strategies, no matter what stage of online growth your business is at.
Just starting off and need some handholding? We’re hear for you. Doing well already? We’ll give you some advanced strategies to try. Somewhere in the middle? You are in an excellent place to get advice that will help your business grow to the next level.
2. A chance to ask any questions you have about marketing your business online
It always seems to be quicker asking questions to someone with experience rather than trying to figure it out yourself. That’s what this part of the session is for.
3. Networking opportunities with other Perth business owners interested in Growth
Meet like-minded business owners also trying to grow their businesses and you never know what might happen :)
Who should attend these meetups?
If you’re a business owner or entrepreneur in Perth and you want to take the next steps in growing your business online you should come along. We promise it will be worth your time!