This is the meetup group for the Perth .NET User Group (aka Perth Dot NET Community of Practice). If you're involved in anything related to .NET development, at any skill level, you are welcome to join.
The user group is a platform for anyone in the .NET space in Perth to get together, swap ideas, war stories and generally network. We organise monthly talks in the CBD as well as an informal coffee catchup. Desktop, server, mobile, cloud, mono - we are not fussy, so come along and join in.
PS: We're in Perth *Australia*. If you live in sunny Scotland, we'd love to hear from you, but won't expect you to show up in person.
We are always open to presenters, but sometimes you may not have enough content to fill an entire session, or you might not feel up to speaking for that long.
If that's you, then July is your month!
We're looking for a few people who'd like to talk to the group for between 5 and 15 minutes on a software development topic of interest to the group. We're keeping the scope pretty open:
* Individuals or groups, you don't have to go it alone
* Doesn't have to be PowerPoint & demo, other formats are fine
* Soft skills for developers are welcome
* Real-life experiences/case studies
* Tools and Tips
* Problems looking for solutions
* Solutions looking for problems
* Not sure if your topic is ok? Feel free to ask
* Need a hand? We're here to help
* We particularly encourage diversity in our presenters
Register your interest by June 21st by messaging us with the following details:
* Your name(s)
* Presentation topic
* How long your presentation will be
We'll update this post once we have the topics confirmed