What we're about
Gold Coast Mastermind Events is about helping each other to achieve more success in life.
Perhaps you are:
• a uni student looking to apply your skills in the real world
• a business owner trying to attract more customers
• a heart-centred solopreneur seeking feedback on a new business idea and how to improve upon it
• working alone, wearing multiple hats and you would like to bounce ideas off other like-minded people
• a career professional wanting to tap into the group's collective minds to figure out how to monetise your passion or strengths
Our Mastermind events are an opportunity to:
• share that beautiful brain of yours for the good of mankind!
• brainstorm ideas within a group
• get your questions answered
• meet new people and form friendships
• adopt and practice the art of "giving"
• mentor others and be mentored
Who is this meetup for?
• You are looking for a regular event to meet, connect and gradually build trust with like-minded people in a fun and supportive environment.
• You understand that the quality and quantity of the relationships in your network is equal to your net-worth.
• You are the type of person who freely gives of your time, ideas, opinions and advice to the betterment of others.
• You are an above-the-line and out-of-the-box thinker.
In a nutshell...
We split into groups of 4-6 people and take turns to state our current challenges and invite the group to offer advice, opinions or brainstorm ideas. It is an opportunity to share those big beautiful brains of ours for the betterment of others and meet new people in the process!
This meetup is not for:
• Selling your wares
• Seeing how many business cards you can hand out at a single event