🌱 Welcome to Growth Colony, we're Australia's B2B growth community.
As a member of Growth Colony, you'll have the chance to hear from some of the world's leading B2B founders, CMOs and growth leaders.
We'll be unpacking the latest tools and skills B2B marketers are using to gain an edge. We’ll dive deep with our guests about what they're implementing and developing in their teams to grow their firms.
We don't want anyone to miss out, you'll be hearing from some of the best and brightest minds in the B2B marketing world, and we're gathering them all together right here at Growth Colony.
We're thrilled about all the exciting things happening in the B2B marketing space, and we can't wait to share all this knowledge with you.
Share of Search (SOS) is the most hyped marketing buzzword phrase of the past six months. Its advocates see it as marketing’s most important metric, a more relevant and practical assessment tool today than the traditional KPIs Share of Voice (SOV) and Share of Market (SOM).
Register here 👉 http://bit.ly/39VDYbE
Holistic Analytics founder Tasman Murray agrees. Tasman describes SOS as a light-touch, high impact market share predictor. However, Forethought Research chairman Ken Roberts cautions that the act of searching is not causal, and that SOS should not replace sound survey-based brand measurement.
Join us on February 18 at 11am AEDT for a fascinating Growth Colony debate between Ken and Tasman, facilitated by Mitchell Mackey, Fauto Group’s Marketing General Manager.
👉🏾 Here’s what you’ll learn 👈🏼
- What is Share of Search (SOS)?
- Where did the hype around S0S come from?
- Can SOS be used as a proxy for other metrics?
- Are SOS and NPS (Net Promoter Score) comparable?
- What is the best long-term metric?
- What is more important in communication effectiveness: what you say or where you say it?
👉🏾 Who should attend 👈🏼
- Marketing and communication professionals
- CEOs, CMOs and CROs in B2B organisations
- Startup founders trying to gain an edge