This meetup is for anyone in business looking to grow profits by nailing customers' problems and needs.
This includes but is not exclusive to awesome Business owners & leaders, Entrepreneurs (incl. those getting ready to take the jump), Startups, wonderful Marketing people and amazing Creatives who love to learn, network and meet likeminded passionate people in business.
In this meetup, we will focus on how you can use Market Research and powerful Customer Insights to better understand your target market, define your niche and increase your profitability by attracting more high value customers and growing your loyal fan club.
1. Understanding the nature of the opportunity,
2. The problems to solve for your customers.
3. Validating & optimising your business idea.
4. Discovering your competitive edge.
5. Creating a brand that sells.
6. Offering a superior customer experience.
7. Identifying how you can add unique value to your customers.
AS PART OF THIS WE WILL COVER:
- Tips and tools to doing your own cost-effective Qualitative Research.
- Consumer trends, market opportunities and innovation.
- How to get from insight to strategy to action in your business.
- Using customer insights to leverage creative ideas, advertising and design.
And of course there will be plenty of time set aside to connect and network with amazing likeminded souls at this monthly event.
ABOUT KRISTINE BELL, FOUNDER OF SPARK IT INSIGHTS & IDEAS
I am a passionate Customer Researcher & Strategist, with more than 19 years of experience in consumer psychology and marketing, working in advertising, branding, innovation, design and Qualitative Market Research.
I am passionate about empowering businesses to discover their competitive edge, stand out and win BIG by entering and winning customers’ hearts & minds.
I love mentoring and consulting businesses on how they can put customers at the heart of big business decisions, and can't wait to share my knowledge and tips on how to get to know your customers.
I hold a Master degree in Business & Marketing combined with an MBA.
I am a recurring guest speaker and teacher with the Academy of Entrepreneurs, where I teach Market Research and how it can be used to make more powerful and informed Marketing Decisions.