What we're about
We are a group of ordinary people who come together twice-three times a month to improve our public speaking and leadership skills.
Our aim is to empower individuals to become confident public speakers and leaders. Public Speaking is one of the hardest things for people to do, let alone become brilliant at. our club provides an encouraging environment where members can develop their skills quickly and to a high standard.
Members develop their skills to the highest standard to:
- Deliver engaging, powerful presentations at work
- Give humorous or heartfelt speeches at personal events
- Become great leaders by gaining the skills to influence others
- Become stronger personalities by eliminating social fears
- Deal with more situations powerfully by responding effectively
This group consists clubs serving Inner Brisbane and CBD.
We are part of Toastmasters International which is a non-profit educational corporation. Its mission is to improve communication and leaderships skills of its members and in general. Mainly, this works to 'improve public speaking skills' but there is also a potent leadership and management aspect to the organisation if you aspire to reach that level.
Keep an eye out for out for our sister group - Brisbane Northern Suburbs Public Speaking Meetup!