What we're about
Melbourne Raspberry Pi Hackers is a platform that will meet once a month with the objective of sharing, collaborating on interesting Raspberry Pi, Arduino, etc. related projects and hacking together on Open Source / Open Hardware platforms. From time to time Melbourne Raspberry Pi Hackers conducts tutorials/workshops to get amateurs and newbies started with hacking with the Raspberry Pi and Arduinos.
You can read more about the Melbourne Raspberry Pi Hackers Group at - https://tangowhisky37.github.io/RaspberryPi... (https://tangowhisky37.github.io/RaspberryPiWorkshop/)
• Please note that Melbourne Raspberry Pi Hackers is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, age race, religion, favorite programming language and operating system, or any other personal attribute.
• At Melbourne Raspberry Pi Hackers, we do not tolerate harassment of Melbourne Raspberry Jam participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any venue including the online forums and email communication.
• Participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from Melbourne Raspberry Jam meeting [without a refund if applicable] at the discretion of the committee members.
• Melbourne Raspberry Pi Hackers is about open, participatory knowledge sharing, learning. We are a platform that will meet once every month with the objective of sharing projects, collaborating on interesting Raspberry Pi, Arduino, etc. related projects and hacking with Open Source / Open Hardware. Harassment and discrimination simply has no place in this environment.
• We keep in touch through Slack https://melbrpi.slack.com . If you are keen to hang out and chat about the projects you are working on, get help on issues your facing or just want to hang out and help others with your supreme hacking skills please grab a slack account and join us by clicking on the following link - https://melbrpi.herokuapp.com .
For any additional information please drop Trevor a note at trevor at practical performance analyst dot com or Rob C at rjconway at bigpond dot com.