We're a group of Mums looking to make new and close friendships in casual, social environments. Active, talented, caring, funny, inspiring, passionate, amazing Mums! A fun and relaxed group for Mums who want more.
• You are new to Melbourne
• You are looking for something different than your current friendships
• Your close friends have moved away and you want to make new friends but don’t know how
• It's just been you and your little one for some time and you crave "MORE"
• You have a corporate job and hours and don’t get the chance to make friends with mums from school or elsewhere
• You are a stay at home mum and want to explore new possibilities and friendships
• You want to network with other mums in business from Melbourne. Mums that have businesses or wanting to start a new business are welcome
• You work too many hours and don’t think you can make time for anything “new"
• You have your own business and get so caught up in the day to day, years have gone by and you cannot remember when you last made time to really socialise, have fun and make new friends
• You would like to meet like-minded women who are passionate about personal development, their career, relationships and life
• You, like many, struggle to get the work / life balance and get stuck on the treadmill of life
• You just like to meet new people, share your experiences about children, work, business, health, fitness and life!
• You're stuck in a rut and need some inspiration from “outside” your circle of family and friends
• Maybe you have a combination of many of the above?
The purpose of this group is to bring women together who all face similar daily challenges and seek happiness and fulfillment in their lives. It’s a group for new mums or mums who have older children. It's a group for conversation, getting to know interesting women and hopefully form lasting friendships and have a heap of fun along the way.
We will get together for fun, social activities including dinners, movies, drinks at some of Melbourne’s most interesting bars, explore markets or day trips. Suggestions for activities are welcome.
Please check out our Facebook group and join the conversation, get to know each other & connect.