What we're about
Welcome to Perth RPG Meetup,
A role-playing game (RPG and sometimes roleplaying game) is a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting. Players take responsibility for acting out these roles within a narrative, either through literal acting or through a process of structured decision-making or character development. Actions taken within many games succeed or fail according to a formal system of rules and guidelines.
This is an open Meetup with no restrictions or requirements where membership, activity or quality of member profile are concerned. Everyone and anyone can become a member at their convenience and for a duration of time convenient to them. This Meetup maintains light moderation where member generated content is concerned.
This Meetup was designed to facilitate the following:
- Support a Role Playing community here in Perth, WA,
- Provide a place where both players and game masters can meet and discuss their role playing interests,
- Provide a place where both individuals and groups can advertise their gaming events,
- Provide a place that anyone interested in role playing can visit and join our role playing community,
This Meetup was not designed to facilitate the following:
- Host events without date, time, location and at least three participants specified,
- Host events related to existing games that have no room for additional players,
- Host events for limited audience (such as private games or interest groups),