This is a group for anyone interesting in the programming language Rust, whether they are just curious or using Rust day-to-day. All skill levels welcome!
As members of the wider Rust community, we uphold the Rust Code of Conduct (https://www.rust-lang.org/conduct.html), and are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, religion, or similar personal characteristic.
It's time for another virtual meetup!
We'll follow the previous format:
- Connect to the video chat via the web (no login required)
- Take turns for 2-10 minutes saying anything Rust related
To prioritise speakers by most eager to talk, each time we're moving onto the next person, wave your hands at the camera... the more wildly the waving, the higher priority you get! That way, we can quickly rank who's interested in talking vs who's wanting to just hang out and watch.
Here's some ideas to talk about:
- Projects you've been working on lately
- Recent projects you've seen that look interesting
- Crates that you're using that you think are cool
- Questions about Rust that you can ask the crowd
We'll post the link to the video conference on the night.
Also, in case you missed it there's now a Rust Melbourne jobs board. If you're looking to hire people and there's some Rust involved, don't forget to post it to: