Search Engine Optimisation [SEO] is becoming increasingly tricky - continuous innovations between the rival search engines, coupled with increased activity from your competitors, means that you have to identify the right strategy for your business to rank well.
This group was created to help business owners and entrepreneurs learn Search Engine Optimisation in a professional and practical way. There are a few meetup groups that talk about SEO however the knowledge taught is not within context of the overall strategy of SEO and how it should be Implemented.
This SEO training course will enable you to build an organic search marketing strategy that will mean more of the right kind of visitors to your website, boost online conversions and stand out in today’s fiercely competitive online marketplace, ensuring the best possible return on investment.
This course/training is taught by Sam Fouda who is a senior SEO specialist with 8 years experience in the field. Sam has worked for some of the best agencies in Australia, worked across 500 campaigns ranging from small business sites to large enterprise platforms. Some of his clients include "MTV, Mazda, Just Jeans, Dotti, Smiggles, Jay Jays, Country Road, World Vision and the list goes on.
What will this training cover:
- Understanding the key attributes of SEO: website structure, proper keyword research, content creation and link placement.
- Best practice methodologies and strategic skills to equip you with the knowledge necessary to plan and implement a successful SEO campaign for maximum possible returns
- Learn how to manage your online brand in order to increase its exposure in the natural listings
- Be able to devise a strategy that will measure and analyse search term performance, key word conversion and integrate traffic analysis tools such as Google Analytics and others.
- Spotting and taking advantage of quick-win opportunities and tracking the results. This course is a essential for business owners to understand SEO properly from a professional with proven track record and methodologies.
For more information visit my website.
Membership is open to everyone
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members