What we're about
SQL Social brings together Database & BI professionals, industry experts and those with an appetite for learning more about data & information management, in a relaxed atmosphere to network, share ideas, impart knowledge, and have a great time whilst doing so.
We are a Local Group affiliated to PASS. PASS provides a huge amount of in-person and online training resources for free and we strongly recommend you sign up as a member for access to this content. You can see the resources available at PASS.org (http://www.pass.org/Learning.aspx)
To join PASS follow these steps:
• STEP 1 : go to PASS.org (http://www.pass.org/Learning.aspx)
• STEP 2 : Click on the "SIGN UP FOR FREE" button in the top right corner.
• STEP 3: Complete all the fields on the PROFILE, PERSONAL INFO and INTERESTS tabs
Once you have joined or if you are already a PASS member then to link to SQL Social follow these steps:
• STEP 1 : Sign In to your profile at PASS.org (http://www.pass.org/Learning.aspx)
• STEP 2 : From the "COMMUNITY" tab, click on "Local Groups"
• STEP 3 : In the Search Tool, select "Asia Pacific" for both the REGION and SUB REGION and click on SEARCH
• STEP 4 : Browse the list of Local Groups and click on "JOIN" next to the ones of interest ... make sure one of those is "SQL Social (Melbourne)" of course ;-)