What we're about
• This is a group for anyone who knows the importance of regular physical activities like walking, lap swimming, dancing, cycling, but who also has a natural attraction to reading a good book or watching an interesting film - in other words, those of us who are highly skilled at finding excuses not to exercise! I formed the group with the idea that new friendships could motivate us to get more physically involved, more often.
• It is a group capped at 50 members.
• All members are expected to attend at least one meet-up every 3 months as it is an active group with people always wanting to join.
• The emphasis is not on aggressive, physically demanding exercise activities, but more about regular exercise and encouraging each other to enjoy what we do.
• I ask all members to please bring a gold coin to each meet-up to throw into the kitty to help offset Meet-Up registration costs.
• I look forward to meeting you at one of our upcoming Meet-Ups.
Welcome and enjoy!