*******************THIS MEETUP GROUP IS CLOSED. BOOTCAMP HAS BEEN COMPLETED.**************
The group is for anyone who is interested to learn hands on Test Automation and other technical testing skills. This bootcamp is a series of hands-on sessions, once a week, about 3 hours each in the evening.
There will be:
• 6-8 weekly hands on sessions for the same 20-30 people each session in the evenings 6 to 9 pm Starting from 9th October. We are currently well over half way so there are no new requests being accepted.
• Trying out practical testing skills on a simple web application.
• Every week building on skills from the week before.
• Sharing knowledge, skills and experiences with other testers
The sessions are all related, each one building on top of the previous, so to get the best value out of the bootcamp, we hope participants will be able to commit to attend ALL (or most) of them.
The sessions currently planned are:
• Setting up a Test Automation Framework from scratch
• Performance Testing
• Security Testing
• Building & Provisioning Test Environments
• Testing as part of Continuous Delivery
Sydney Testers Bootcamp
New members must be approved by the Organiser
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members