This is a regular meetup to promote sharing of technical knowledge and increase collaboration among women techies in Chennai. It is organized by a passionate group of programmers and sponsored by ThoughtWorks.
Are you interested in joining a community of passionate technologists? If you said yes and are a Woman software developer within the experience range of 1 to 6 years of professional experience, then you might want to explore this exciting career opportunity with ThoughtWorks!
We know Diversity in the workforce has gone from a buzzword to being table stakes! Let's #BalanceForBetter - Better the balance, better the world, Inclusion matters. This special month invites you to participate in Incremental Design workshop where you get an opportunity to not only learn the nuances of software design but also get hired at ThoughtWorks Chennai.
Topic: Incremental Design
Date: 29th-30th March, 2019
Time: First Day, 9am to 5.30pm & Second Day, 9am to 1.00pm
Key Takeaway: Through the course of the workshop we pause, observe and learn to design a given problem statement, in a programming language of your choice.
Please register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgzljiT3ExmcuE2gDP3GKF-exz_P6nEJUYskB6Q4UPRMXS-A/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
Note: Registration does not automatically confirm your seat at the workshop. Since there are limited seats, please note that our recruiters will review your profile and contact you, if you are shortlisted.
*Refreshments will be arranged at the venue.
This session will benefit you to upskill yourself in the following concepts:
* Data structures - list, tuple, dictionary, set
* Methods, conditionals, and loops
* Plain web server vs flask
* Building a basic flask app
* Going over the constructs and intricacies of the flask.
1. The participant is expected to have prior experience in programming.
2. A laptop is mandatory because this will be a full hands-on session.
3. Will be great if you could install Pycharm Community edition.