------FREE FOR FIRST 8 PEOPLE TO RSVP ------
Welcome to February, the month of love!
Nobody really teaches us how to prepare ourselves to be in a relationship, especially after we’ve been through a few bad ones. How do we keep our hearts open while at the same time protect ourselves from another potential heartbreak?
So, we often end up stumbling in the dark and learning lessons the hard way, or we give up on love altogether after being hurt one too many times.
This Meetup is based on some the most common relationship challenges I come across in coaching women.
It’s for you if you've been happily (or not-so-happily) single for a while and want to start dating again, but you are unsure where to start and worried that you might get hurt again. Or perhaps you are currently in an unfulfilling relationship but afraid to get out of it because you don't think you'll find someone better.
In this Meetup, we'll talk about:
- what a soulmate is and how do you manifest him/her (I'll take you through my favourite exercise for my clients);
- how to avoid the common pitfalls of starting a new relationship;
- how to shift your perspective about your current life that will make dating and finding your soulmate much easier;
- how to use your powerful internal GPS - your intuition - to help you navigate your way through the rocky process; and
- how to actually enjoy dating again!
Look forward to seeing you there.
ICF Certified Life Coach & Group Organiser