What we're about
Want to lose weight and learn how to box at the same time? Want to have fun doing intense cardio? Join today and you'll get:
- To hit pads
- To learn proper technique in a safe way
- A fun small group to socialise in
- To burn off calories
Locations: We will meet up in Phillips Park at Lidcombe. The exact location is circled in red here: https://i.imgur.com/ZTJ8FzM.jpg
What to bring:
- A pair of good quality boxing gloves, preferably with a weight appropriate to your weight class. Alternately you can hire gloves for $10.
- A pair of handwraps. These cost $10 and can be bought at sports stores like Rebel Sports. These help protect your wrists from injury.
- Bring $10 to your first session to help pay for the meetup.com fees and equipment. We do not make a profit from this, it is only to help pay for the costs of running this club.
Other equipment is provided.
Any questions message Alfred or call 0481 351 388