What we'll do
Sponsor: BLACKGOLD LEGAL (https://blackgoldlegal.com)
Freelance Law – Blockchain Tech, General Commercial and Corporate Law.
• 6:00pm - Networking
• 6:30pm - Welcome and Intro:
• 6:40pm - First talk: Applications of Ethereum and future impact.
In the same way that the internet has changed people's lives over past decades, a similar blockchain journey is just beginning.
James Zaki will stir up questions with "Blockchain Community Leader of the Year" Bok Khoo, and Black Gold Legal founder Brenda Saveluc, to discuss where Ethereum might grow further into mainstream businesses, and society as a whole. What is required to get there for blockchains in general?
Concluding discussion with: Libra. Should we be worried, or embrace Facebook's initiative?
• 7:10pm - Short Break / Questions
• 7:30pm - Second Talk: Alice - mobile dapp wallet - Mark Pereira and Hao Fu.
Alice has completed their alpha version which will allow developers to easily build web3 mobile applications within its platform. Mark and Hao from Alice will be demoing the app and showing the progress they’ve made to the Sydney community before they officially launch Alice.
Time/interest permitting - James Zaki - Eth2.0 Phase 0 high-level understanding towards implementation.
• 8:00pm - Shoutouts and networking
Thanks again to BLACKGOLD LEGAL (https://blackgoldlegal.com)
for sponsoring food/beverages for the event.
And also thank you to our venue host: Haymarket HQ
• Haymarket HQ provides first-class coworking space, mentorship and education tostartups and companies wanting to tap into Asian markets. Based in a historicbuilding in vibrant Chinatown, HHQ is supported by private and public funding andhome to 30+ companies that look beyond Australia’s borders.
• Haymarket links: haymarkethq.com, facebook.com/haymarkethq, twitter.com/haymarkethq, linkedin.com/company/haymarkethq