• What actually is a bubble - how are they made and what makes them pop?
• What causes the amazing shapes and patterns within a bubble?
• How many bubbles can you create inside each other?
• How can you make a bubble bigger than your body?
• Do you want to watch videos of bubbles in space?
Join us on Monday 21st March for an evening getting your hands into science, learning something new, drinking free beers and meeting new people. No science background or experience needed - come along and play.
Everybody welcome. Information provided in English.
Event cost: 5 EUR to cover equipment (beers are free courtesy of Estrella)