Lo que hacemos
Frederick Funtographers is for anyone who enjoys photography.
This group is:
• For anyone with an interest, enthusiasm, or passion for photography
• A place to get together in a fun, friendly, and non-intimidating environment
• For learning, sharing, socializing, growing and having fun as photographers
• For everyone regardless of equipment, experience, skill or knowledge level
The group is not:
• A club, organization or business with financial interests or motivations
• About charging “fees” to attend and participate in activities
• About promoting paid workshops, classes or model shoots
• Exclusive or elite
• Specific to certain types of photography, ideas or equipment
• A place for others to promote, solicit or pursue financial interests or business opportunities
The meetups are intended to support the purpose of the group. Although the meetup themes/topics/locations may vary, each meetup will be a chance to shoot, learn, share, socialize and have fun.
All funtographers are encouraged to setup and schedule meetup events for the group. The more involvement and activity, the more fun for everyone!
If you have a topic, activity, event or location you're interested in or want to learn more about, don't be shy, feel free to post it.
The rules for the group are simple...
DO: be friendly, have fun, learn, share, teach, socialize, and become a better photographer
DON'T: be unfriendly, discriminating, intimidating or belittling to others
(this will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the group)