Hola beautiful souls, I'm certified RYT-200h in Hatha and Vinyasa Flow.
I'm from Sweden with roots from Chile, I have been practicing yoga back and forth throughout my life. But in recent years, I've started to yoga more regularly and I feel better than ever.
In my yoga classes, I want to extend the benefits of the art of yoga for the body, mind and soul. To practice yoga is a fantastic tool for personal development and well-being. My yoga is a blend of Hatha and vinyasa flow and you decide if you want it to be a gentle yoga session or a more intensive one and I teach for beginners and intermediates. All ages and levels are welcome! The classes are held in Inglish, with some Spanish or Swedish translation if is necessary.
I am a constant student of the art of yoga and I´m always looking for new challenges to explore and enrich myself. I read books and search for information online, practice yoga at home and attend to various workshops and it is important to never stop learning.
I am also a passionate oriental dancer and teacher, and I have been dancing oriental dance or bellydance as it is often called, for many years, and the combination of yoga and dance is amazing and very liberating, to able to express yourself through the art of dance let all your emotions take shape through movement and to be creative is a divine gift. And I think that all women should try it, oriental dance is playful, emotional, mysterious, powerful and the benefits are that you get better confidence, body control and posture. While you dance and having fun, you exercise your entire body.
Back to yoga :-)
During my life I have practiced the following styles:
* Hatha yoga
* Bikram Yoga
* Hot yoga
* Ashtanga Yoga Serie 1
* Vinyasa yoga flow
Workshops I attended:
* Goddess yoga - Stockholm 2011 with gorgeous Mahima Lindroth. www. mahima.se
* Singin bowls meditation - Stockholm 2011 with gorgeous Mahima Lindroth. www. mahima.se
* Heal yourself with the power of stones - Stockholm 2012 Heal yourself with the power of stones - Stockholm 2012 with powerful and beautiful Amina Annabi Laurence.
* How to stay grounded when the world is shaking - Stockholm 2013 with powerful and beautifulAmina Annabi Laurence.
* Dakini Tantra yoga for woman - Stockholm 2015 with beautiful Mira Malin Dakini. Read more about Mira, www.dakini.se
* Yoga Retreat "Breathe and Smile" - Barcelona, May 2016. This beautiful retreat was organized by the lovely couple Katy and Zahar, read more about them, www.katymandu.wordpress.com
I always want to immerse myself and learn more about the yoga philosophy and I felt I was missing something, something deeper and greater. So I'm re-educating myself in Kundalini Yoga 500h at Imagine Academy. Two years of training and I´m so happy that I chose an education that is so deep where I have the time to really understand and experience different emotions and get a deeper touch with my inner and higher self.
Find me on Facebook, Yoga FreeSpirit Barcelona and subscribe for upcoming events.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding yoga or ballydancing.
Celebrate life and do more Yoga ॐ Love and light ~ Amor y luz
”Happiness isn´t about getting what you want, It´s about loving what you have.”