Apiumhub (https://apiumhub.com/es/) es una empresa de desarrollo de software con sede en Barcelona que se transformó en un hub tecnológico, ofreciendo principalmente servicios de desarrollo de aplicaciones móviles, desarrollo web y arquitectura de software.
Tenemos la ilusión de organizar una serie de meetups sobre arquitectura de software en Barcelona, y os invitamos a unirse a nuestro grupo para manteneros al tanto de nuestros eventos y últimas novedades sobre el software.
GSAS (Global Software Architecture Summit) is a one day summit which aims to attract and connect software architecture experts from all over the world as well as all those interested in building working software to improve their skills, share knowledge, and connect.
Robust and scalable software is in the center of every discussion and talk, which makes it a perfect place for people who fight for quality in the software development world.
Over 300 software architects will come together for one day to promote quality in the world of software.
In addition to technical talks, panel discussions and debates, it will be fun! There will be snacks and beers, opportunity to meet like-minded people and generate interesting discussions.
1. Ian Gorton - Author of the book "Essential Software Architecture"
2. George Fairbanks - Author of the book "Just Enough Software Architecture: A Risk-Driven Approach"
3. Mark Richards - Author of "Software Architecture Fundamentals" (O’Reilly video) and "97 Things Every Software Architect Should Know"
4. Len Bass - Author of the book "Software Architecture in Practice"
5. David Farley - Author of the book "Continuous Delivery: Reliable Software Releases Through Build, Test, and Deployment Automation"
6. Sandro Mancuso - Author of the book "The Software Craftsman: Professionalism, Pragmatism, Pride"
7. Eoin Woods - Co-author of the book "Software Systems Architecture"
8. Michael Feathers - Author of the book "Working Effectively with Legacy Code"
9. Juan Manuel Serrano - Co-founder of Habla Computing
10. Carlos Villuendas - Frontend Architect at Schibsted Spain
11. Alex Soto - Co-Author of the book "Testing Java Microservices"
12. Carlos Blé - Author of "Diseño Ágil con TDD", the first TDD book written in Spanish
13. Viktor Farcic - Author of "The DevOps Toolkit" series and "Test-Driven Java Development"
14. Ana-Maria Mihalceanu - Co-Founder of "Bucharest Software Craftsmanship Community"
15. Christian Ciceri - Software Architect at Apiumhub
16. Cristian Cotes - CTO at MusicList
17. Álvaro García - Principal Engineer at Apiumhub
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Code is your partner in thought
- Applying architectural principles, processes & tools
- Software architecture evolution, what to expect?
- Reactive architecture patterns
- Architectural thinking
- Effective architecture practices
- Data-driven scalability and cost analysis for evolutionary architecture in the cloud.
- Choosing the right architecture style
-> To be able to attend this event, you need to buy a Ticket here: https://gsas.io/
-> !!! Early Bird Tickets available till 30/06/2019
-> There are group discounts available ( 3+ tickets ): https://en.xing-events.com/JPMDAHC
We hope to see you there!
This will be a review of how the Kotlin (Language, Type System, Libraries, Tools, IDEs, Environment) improve the Developer Experience, increase the productivity, add more value to our Business Stakeholders.