Lo que hacemos
• Who are we? WeAreObservers.
• What do we do? We host PhotoEvents. Free PhotoWalks every fortnight, free PhotoTalks every month and Creative photo workshops all the time. We are a growing community of creative photographers. This group is for everyone interested in photography, wether you use a digital camera or wether you are a smartphone photographer.
• What is this Meetup about? This is a free fortnightly PhotoWalk. Each time we meet we announce a new PhotoChallenge and set off on a night walk around various parts of the rocks. We guide you and share our tips on ovservation and creative thinking, which leads to improving the quality of your photos. We walk like explorers, we observe, share our experiments and improve our photography. We believe observing and experimenting is how we become better at photography. We meet every second Tuesday at 5.45pm for a 6.00pm start and finish close to or around 7.30pm
• Who would this meet-up suit? This Meet-up is for Phone Photographers and Digital Camera users including mirrorless cameras. It would suit all photographers interested in developing as a creative photographer. We believe observation is one of the main skills that creative photographers require.
• Who comes to these PhotoWalks? Working photographers, absolute beginners, seasoned travellers, amateurs, enthusiasts, city workers, historians, tourists, artists, retired men and women, bloggers and all photographers who want to improve their creative photography.
• What equipment do you need? Use a digital camera or your phone camera. You can even shoot on you iPad! We also encourage you to swap your camera and use your phone to challenge yourself from time to time.
• Who leads the group on these PhotoWalks? Friendly and professional local photographers from 'WeAreObservers' They run photo adventures all over Sydney and are known for their hands on fun workshops for under $100.
Shane and Colin (WAO Photo guides and industry professionals)