This is a meetup, but not a casual friendly hanging out, discussing WordPress together (we do that just after we're done with business!).
Pune Wordex has a specific objective: users of all kinds (developers, bloggers, etc) should exchange knowledge with each other.
Expect: Hackathons, WordPress Recipes, Tips for Commercialisation, Training Sessions, Effective blogging/publishing with WordPress, How to write well, etc
Good Faith Rules:
• WordPress Meetups are for the benefit of the WordPress community as a whole, not specific businesses or individuals. All actions taken as an event organizer are with the best interest of the community in mind.
• Membership in the local meetup group is open to all who wish to join, regardless of ability, skill, financial status or any other criteria.
• Meetups are volunteer-run with volunteer speakers. In cases where a modest attendance fee might be necessary, this fee should only cover the costs of the meetup and shouldn’t be used to pay speakers or organizers.
• Meetup groups allow events to be organized by any reliable/trusted member of the community.
• Meetups are welcoming places where everyone works to foster an accepting environment which is free of discrimination, incitement to violence, promotion of hate, and general jerk-like behavior.
As developers or users, we all are concerned about our site's performance. ⚡
We sometimes have to face fierce battles ⚔️ to get our sites, just a few milliseconds faster 🕒
Gatsby, a modern blazing-fast static site generator for React.js, is gaining popularity ❤️ because of its performance, developer experience, and ecosystem. It follows Google's PRPL architectural pattern to boost your website's performance.
Building your WordPress website with Gatsby is super simple.
Let's learn how to build a WordPress website with gatsby in 30 mins.
📋 In this meetup, you will learn:
1- Basics of Gatsby
2- Building a WordPress website using Gatsby.
3- How GraphQL is used by Gatsby.
4- Free deployment of your Gatsby website on netlify
Prior knowledge of React or WordPress is not required.
Useful Links: 🔗
==== Learn React Basics ====
==== Learn Redux Basics ====
🌐 Wifi and ☕ Coffee - on the house 😊
Tech and mental health are co related. With fast moving life, and changes around us, one never realize how things affect the mind.
A young and vibrant speaker 🎙️, Mr Ajit Bohra will shed some light on these aspect out of his personal experience.
Its a free meetup 🤝 and even non technical are welcome to attend.
🔗 Useful Tutorial Links for Developers:
Learn React Basics
Wifi 🌐 and Coffee ☕ - on the house