Building Amazing Product means getting your entire team —from marketing, design, tech, growth— aligned on delivering the best user experience. Come hear the behind the scene stories about the people who build the products you love to use everyday.
For this next edition of Product Stories we'll be talking about branding. We’ll be addressing questions such as
- How do you develop & evolve your brand?
- When and why should you rebrand?
- How do you measure the overall impact of your brand?
We're excited to host a panel discussion led by Laure (https://twitter.com/laure_albouy) around all these topics and more - as always, come with your questions!
Our guests will be
- Luc Chaissac (https://twitter.com/lucchaissac), founder of design studio MuxuMuxu (https://muxumuxu.com/) & brand at Lattice (https://lattice.com)
- Carmel Schetrit (https://www.linkedin.com/in/carmel-schetrit-3696a698/), Marketing Manager, EMEA at Aircall (https://aircall.io)
- Nicolas Breuil (https://www.linkedin.com/in/breuilnicolas/), Global PR, Brand & Marketing at Stuart (https://stuart.com)
⚠️⚠️⚠️ TICKET VIA EVENTBRITE REQUIRED ⚠️⚠️⚠️
See you all there and until then, let's move the discussion to Twitter! https://twitter.com/_productstories