For this meet-up, we will be presenting a round of lightning talks. Each talk will be 5 mins or less, with a goal of having 8 lightning talks or more!
If you would like to present, please check out the presentation guide and get in contact to register your talk:
It's going to be snowing this weekend, so what a great time to prepare your five-minute lightning talk on an aspect of Elixir/OTP that you love.
We'll update this spot as new talks are registered. Let's fill up those 8 places!
1. Nicolas Carlo: TDD in Elixir
2. Guillaume Cauchon: Observer
3. Guillaume Cauchon: Debugger
4. Rémi Prévost: Ecto Embedded Schemas
5. Brian Gracie: An Experiment in Domain Language Documentation
6. Hugo Frappier: Break it or loose it: Refactor a nasty function