Eventi in programma (4+)
Meetup = reunirse: people with the same passion meet to do something together. No money or business involved and everyone is responsible for his own. In the case you cannot keep up, you will have to be able to find the way home or to the beers afterwards.
Slow pace (about 20 km/h ave), training level required suitable for riders that are not fast as the intermediate group but used to ride.
Beginners are also welcome if they have already done a similar route: 50k/700mt elevation in less than 2hr and 30 min (please write me in private if it is your first time)
We will ride together and who is faster will wait at crossroads and top of climbs the rest of the group: 1. top of Conreria 2. Corner after Sant Fost https://goo.gl/maps/CziZWanb2h5L4MbY9 3. top of Vallensana 4. Bottom of Vallensana (bomberos Badalona) https://goo.gl/maps/fWBzFSJrEJqiYJrd9 5. Forum.
- that we MUST respect the cyclist Spanish law, please read carefully: https://www.dgt.es/PEVI/eduvial/guias-didacticas-recursos/Guia-del-ciclista-marcadores.pdf (For instance we MUST circulate in 1 line -fila india- when there is no visibility and when a car is coming if the street is 1 lane);
- I will not allow you to come if you do not have the basics: helmet, road bike in conditions, GPS/Phone (+ lights if it gets dark) and cycling shoes, you will not be able to ride with open shoes like sandals.
- If it is your first time you have to answer the questions before joining.
- Please check the route before coming it is also recommended to download the GPS track.
- Each member is responsible for his/her safety at all times and to ride the route.
- You will need: water, spare inner tube, some cash, energy food if you wish.
- We always celebrate the end of the ride with beers and some food. We decide at the end of the route where to go.
This week we will do Maresme Loop - A Strava: https://www.strava.com/activities/3572542919
Hi everyone, here is an idea for Thursday evenings in February. Let's go to the castle! Have planned a ride with four climbs to the top. The idea is to get a nice efficient session done and then get home to the warm. Bring the route as we will likely split and regroup at the top. Figure as the climbs are short even if you KOM/QOM you will only be waiting a minute or two for the rest of us : ) Hope to see you there
Hey, want to ride for 60-70km on Sat, and after have some beers/tapas/lunch where we finish the ride.
Route TBD in the coming days.
If we finish the ride outside Barcelona -> comeback by train
If we finish the ride in Barcelona -> Do as you feel (I’ll take my bike home ;)
Let’s go and have some fun!! Enjoy the weekend 🤩
Please read description before signing up.
Revisiting a favorite from a couple of weeks back. A mix of some punchy and steady ramps/ climbs on this one.
As always the aim for this group is pushing hard. We ride neat and tidy in a single or double pace line on flats (depending on roads, number of people, winds etc.) and we try to keep speed as high as possible. We usually push somewhere between 35-45 kph on flats. On climbs we go our own (hard) pace and we regroup up top.
If you want to join but not sure if you can keep up, please have the route in case you get dropped. If you drop on the flats you're on your own. For the climbs we wait but we won't wait for too long bc of cold temperatures etc.
We meet at Hotel Arts and aim to leave 10:00 sharp. No stops for coffee etc on this ride. The idea is to not stop at all in order to make it fast and tough. However if someone has a mechanical issue we will stop and help. Please bring enough food and drinks to last the entire ride. If we have to we will stop for water but we try to avoid it. Estimated avg speed for entire ride 30+ kph.
This ride is intended to be hard both physically and mentally so expect to suffer and get a good workout from it 😀
Hope to see you there!