Are you looking for Japanese cutural experiences or events? TWe’re holding various events toward foreign visitors and residents in Japan!people who visit Japan for the first time, people who have often been to Japan, all are welcome!!Anyway, let’s have fun together!
We will walk around Yanesen area for fun!
Shirley Maria and myself will be in Yukata or kimono on the day.
Where we go?
1. Nedu shrine http://www.nedujinja.or.jp
2. Hanagesho - Netsuke gallery hanakagesho.com
3. Lunch at Kamachiku
http://kamachiku.com/ - beautiful garden! Must take a photo! Famous architect Kengo Sumi renovated the restaurant
4. Walk toward Ueno Sakuragi / stop by Allan West gallery
5. Stop for tea 🍵 and wagashi at Gallery Okubo
6. Yanaka cemetery and Tennoji or if we can walk, we will go to Yuyake dandan Yanaka Ginza area and end at Nippori station