This is the 10th ML Kitchen meetup, so we call it the mlKitchen X. It's packed with features and we hope you forgive the slight notch. There will be no face recognition, so please bring your business card.
- 19:00 Doors open
- 19:20 *Welcome and introduction* by Leszek
- Keynote talk: ** by Florian Ludot
- 19:50 --BREAK for FOOD and DRINKs--
- Lightning talks:
- [TBA] by Chie Hayashida
- [TBA] by Takahito Ito
- *Towards Realistic Predictors* by Leszek
- 21:00 --Networking time!--
- 22:00 --CLOSING TIME--
Whether you’re working on machine learning during the day or in your free time, take this opportunity to meet other researchers and engineers. Good chance to converge, add some noise to your neurons, network with your peers, get some knowledge transfer and go deeper into machine learning topics with interesting talks.