This is a group for all developers, consultants, architects and IT professionals who want to dive into for them unknown topics related to Azure. Azure Thursday are happening every first Thursday of the month and the format will be different every evening. From hand-on workshops to technical talks.
This month we will have a hand-on evening where we are going to learn about: Containers and Azure. Bram & Johan from InSpark will give the workshop and McCoy in Eindhoven will host the meetup.
- Azure Web App for Containers
- - Demo & CI/CD Azure DevOps integration to Azure Web App for Containers
Azure Container Instance
-- Demo & CI/CD Azure DevOps integration to Azure Container Instance
- Azure DevOps build container Image
- Azure DevOps create release assign new version (image) application to Web app for containers
- Azure DevOps create release assign new version (image) application to Azure Container Instance
- Azure Kubernetes service
- - Demo & CI/CD Azure DevOps integration
- Azure DevOps create release assign new version (image) application to Azure Kubernetes service
- Azure Kubernetes service scale your application
- An Azure subscription
- An Azure DevOps project
Bram is a cloud consultant with a background in Linux, Opensource and Kubernetes. He has experience in implementing Container PaaS solutions in Azure at customers and helping teams onboard.
Bram has excellent experience in Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Container Instance and Azure DevOps.
Johan has been using Microsoft Azure for several years now, working across the various aspects of the service for a variety of customers and systems. Johan is a Microsoft man and was one of the earliest Azure Insiders. Johan has a solid experience with infrastructure and applications management on different environments like O365 & Azure, he’s a big fan of platform services that allow developers and to focus on delivering business value. Johan helps all kind of customers small & enterprises to make a safe journey to the Cloud, architecting and migrating workloads from on-premises to the Microsoft Cloud.