• [THINK] WHAT DO WE KNOW ? MeetUps focus on acquisition of knowledge and information.
• [FEEL] WHAT DO WE FEEL ? MeetUps focus on learning through emotions and feeling, emotional intelligence based
• [ACT] WHAT DO WE DO ?MeetUps focus on doing, organizing, scheduling, executing, finding and implementing practical solutions, setting goals, and milestones.
WHY MEETUPS ? [GOAL]
• Our goal is to approach challenges, issues we would like to discuss or solve, collectively, through multidisciplinary collaboration and application of Matrix-Q Thinking Tools.
Where ? [ VENUE, LOCATION ]
• In-premises: Locations and venues may vary: Utrecht, Veenendaal, Amsterdam are some of the locations we may meet up. We may include any other location under request.
• Out-doors: Open air meet ups in summer, at the natural reserve in Rhenen.
• Online: The Matrix-Q Thinking Tank has a digital platform that runs online in parallel with the participation of international attendees
• Moderation, Collaboration and Communication Process, by members of the Matrix-Q Ecosystem, and by Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken ( http://www.matrix-q.solutions )
• Which challenges would be approached ? [ DISCIPLINES ]
• Topics will be suggested by the organizers of the meet up, or by a network or organization that invites the moderators to facilitate a think tank process.
• The Matrix-Q Research Institute has a humanist inclusive approach for solution making, research, innovation and education.
HOW TO SUGGEST A TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION ?
Please contact us to email@example.com
THE MEETUP SESSIONS
• >(15 min) Introduction
• >(60 min) [THINK], [FEEL] & [ACT]
• >(08 min) Conclusions, takeaways
• >(30 min) Network
CONTACT [INFORMATION, SCHEDULE, JOIN]
Tel. : 0031.626673380
SPONSOR: THE MATRIX-Q RESEARCH INSTITUTE
The Matrix-Q Think Tank Project is possible thanks to the sponsorship by the Matrix-Q Research Institute, Research and Education Division of the Non Profit Organization, Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken http://www.matrix-q.com