Our meetup is open to all Doctor Who (BBC TV show) fans.. casual, new, old, hard core, mildly curious, cosplayers, video makers, role players, party goers, convention goers, talkers, wheelers & dealers of sonic devices, stolen Moments & vortex manipulators..
We have two-ish main hang-out venues for our general socials -
1) the Pret A manger in Earl's Court, with a TARDIS (full size ) parked right outside it.
2) The riverside cafe & blue bar areas of `Royal Festival Hall' in South Bank (close to Waterloo/ Embankment)..where we find cosy sections with sofas and stuff (all free...).
At these socials, we gather and chat / bond/ meet n greet / hug etc :-) Some members bring their Whovian quizzes; Others bring their props, scarves, costumes.. Most people turn up in comfortable cloths...some wear Whovian items.. It's all good.
There is also a Fan series in production (`Doctor Who London (https://www.youtube.com/c/DoctorWhoLondonUKFanFilms)' ) . It has its own facebook page and youtube channel. we've started on our fan series#2 . You can join in with that.. if you are into acting, prop making, writing scripts, directing, sfx, editing, producing etc.
So here are some of our activities ..
• Cosplay (that's Costume-Play)..
• Watching DrWho DVD's at homes
• Day / weekend trips out of London -
• London Whovian tours - location aficionados will like this.
• Our Fan video series
• Costumes & props & Set-building
• Anything else you can think of that is weird to others ..but not to us Whovians..
So ...with Time Vortex the limit, come meet us.. soon :-)