• Heidelberg Third Thursday

    Marsilius-Arkaden

    The location for the event is: Room[masked] K9 First floor, Marsilius-Arkaden Im Neuenheimer Feld 130, Heidelberg Be sure to go to Building 3 in the Marsilius-Arkaden - this is behind (in other words, to the west of) the other two buildings. The excellent Python community in Heidelberg has once again kindly invited us to join them for a joint meeting. Simon Kraft https://profiles.wordpress.org/krafit/ will join us this evening and will give a talk on Wordpress Security. Please come along, if you are a wordpress developer or user. This event will also be announced on the Drupal Meetup page, and on the Python Peer Mentoring group page so we can exchange experiences about the strengths and weaknesses of different web systems. Indeed there may be people with experience of other systems like Concrete5 or Django there. Dieses Treffen findet in deutsch und englisch statt.

    2
  • Wordpress meets Drupal meets Python meets ...

    Marsilius-Arkaden

    Please come along, if you are a wordpress developer or user. This event will also be announced on the Drupal Meetup page, and on the Python Peer Mentoring group page so we can exchange experiences about the strengths and weaknesses of different web systems. Indeed there may be people with experience of other systems like Concrete5 or Django there. Please note the changed location ... the excellent Python community in Heidelberg is holding an event on the same day and have kindly invited us to join them. Dieses Treffen findet in deutsch und englisch statt.

  • WordPress for a coffee, tea or chocolate

    Chocolaterie YilliY Café

    Let's meetup to activate this group and the WordPress meetups in Heidelberg. Agenda • Get to know each other • Plan the next meetup(s) • Talk about new things in the wordpress universum. --------------- Lass uns in Heidelberg treffen um diese Gruppe und das WordPress-Meetup (wieder) zu beleben. Themen • Kennenlernen der Teilnehmer*innen • Das/die nächste/n Meetup planen • Was gibt es neues im WordPress-Universum?

    6
  • Coffee and Wordpress

    Localização visível para os membros

    Let's meet for a talk at this Café. There is space, they have WLAN (via Freifunk www.ffrn.de) and you might bring a Beamer. Do we have topics or speakers?

  • WordPress meets Drupal

    Localização visível para os membros

    We have merged this Meetup with the Heidelberg Web Enthusiasts at 7pm on the same evening to include a broader range of topics: http://www.meetup.com/Heidelber... (http://www.meetup.com/Heidelberg-Web-Enthusiasts/events/180442342/)­ // Original Description: Of the top 100k sites on the Internet, that are running Content Management Systems, WordPress powers 44.2% and Drupal powers 12.48%. With a combined total of 56.68%- these two are dominating the marketplace. Source: http://trends.builtwith.com/cms Michael Lenahan is a full-time Drupal developer, and Mike Jordan is a full-time WordPress developer. At this meetup, we will delve into how these systems are similar and how they differ. We will look at some specific examples of how to achieve similar goals in each system, such as rolling out a new site and writing modular code. This meetup will have a more technical focus, but everyone is welcome regardless of skill level or English proficiency.

    6
  • Coffee & WordPress

    Marstall Cafe

    Our first Meetup will be very informal. Let's grab some coffee in town, get to know each other & brainstorm ideas for discussion topics and future events. Come hangout- meet other people who love WordPress & caffeinate yourself.

    18