Blockchain is a hot topic, fast gaining column inches as an enabler of business and consumer transformation alike. Scottish Blockchain Meetup is open to everyone involved in the tech / business communities and those that aren’t. Experts, amateurs, miners, critics, whoever. If you are interested, you’re welcome.
We're an inclusive bunch - come along and find out what's going on in the Scottish scene from those that are at the heart of the activity.
* To foster a creative and constructive dialogue
* The empower a new generation of dApp (decentralized app) developers
* To equip participant with skills needed to blockchainify Scotland
* To encourage a diversity of opinions and independent thought
Some topics we want to cover:
* The philosophy of web3
* Trustless applications
* DeFi technology
* dApps and how to build them
* The variety of blockchains, their philosophies and engineering dimensions
* DAOs (Decentralized Autonomous Organizations)
* Corporate blockchain applications
* Identity on the blockchain
* Blockchain gaming
* NFTs: innovative applications, technology, social and economic implications
* Blockchain for social good: how to re-engineer society and build a better world
* The economics and business models of Blockchain applications
* Blockchain government applications
* What do blockchain investors want and expect as a return?
Get in touch if you want to be a speaker, sponsor or event host.
See the recordings of previous talks here:
Make a donation to support our running costs:
Предстоящие мероприятия (1)Смотреть все
- Monthly Scottish Blockchain MeetupCodeBase Ltd, Edinburgh
Welcome to the Monthly Scottish Blockchain Meetup in CodeBase!
17.00 - 17.10
17.10 - 17.30
"The Use of AI in Trading Cryptocurrencies: Opportunities and Challenges" by Maysara Hammouda, Co-Founder and CTO of Predictiva
17.30 - 17.45
17.45 - 18.05
"Be your own bank with MELD" by Endo Rivers
18.05 - 18.20
One more speaker to be announced
Networking in Codebase until 8.00 p.m.
20.00 - 22.00
Drinks and networking in the Hanging Bat until 10 p.m.
At 8.00 p.m. we are going to the pub!
Please join us to the Hanging Bat where the discussions will continue.