This month will be a surprise. Ilya Bogdanov, Rust Developer at Exonum, Bitfury Group is visiting us with the subject "Building exchange on Exonum in Rust".
We will talk about using Rust in real-world applications and Exonum framework and its internal structure. We will learn how to create blockchain-based applications with Rust and Exonum. Practical part includes creating ready-to-use blockchain exchange with both backend and frontent parts written in Rust and then deployment of a scalable blockchain network on several nodes.
* Your laptop
* With the installed rust toolchain, Installer is available here: https://rustup.rs/
* Configured developer environment is not necessary - one can use GitHub repository with source code and prepared binaries.
* Some preparation is need for ones who want to actively participate in workshop - follow Exonum installation guide to set up necessary dependencies. (https://exonum.com/doc/get-started/install/) You don't need to compile Exonum itself.
* Doors open at 18:30
* Introduciton Talk starts around 19:00
* After that the Workshop commences
* After you may stay and talk to people for a while.
If we hit the capacity limit, please message us.