Nächstes Meetup

My good friends "taboo" thoughts
Dear Neglected Urchins and Imps of the Perverse, 97% of your friends admit to having had them, and the other 3% tell fibs! So, let the existential hiatus of the FT be at and end. Because this Friday we resume with an exploration of the truly forbidden. Un-sharable, Unmentionable, repulsive, blasphemous, shameful, violent and sexual. Occasional intrusive thoughts and dreams are reportedly common to all. But what do they mean? Do freaky thoughts make a freak? Do ideas, become worse if they are spoken allowed, or worse still, if they are published? Can art actually be degenerate? So if the Marquis de Sade, or Dostoevsky’s Raskolnikov has ever visited your head? or if you’ve ever had an intrusive thought which is too criminal to Google, than this is the FT for you! U Fink U Freeky? Phillip The Grand Poohbah of the FT Saloon Intrusive Thoughts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thought I FINK U FREEKY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw The imp of the perverse: https://poestories.com/read/imp

Benötigt einen Veranstaltungsort

1 Kommentar

    Vergangene Meetups (36)

    Worum es bei uns geht

    Fortnightly meet up session for the dubiously informed, and drinkers of fermented beverages. Engaging in the forbidden topics of politics, religion, philosophy and economics is a must.

    p.s., It is hard to exchange in depth thoughts amongst a very large group, so this meetup is purposely small. Unfortunately this a also means that the waiting list is long. However, if you write me a small message when you join to introduce yourself, you can skip the waiting list and I will add you straight away.

    Cheers

    Phillip

    Mitglieder (43)

    Fotos (34)