Worum es bei uns geht
The Vienna Data Science Group [VDSG - www.vdsg.at] is a nonprofit association which aims to promote knowledge about data science methods/big data techniques.
In its focus are:
• Applications where these methods such as machine learning (ML) are used
• New research happening in this field like deep learning
• Impact on society e.g. the introduction of autonomous cars
The Vienna Data Science Group [VDSG] rests on four fundamental pillars.
• Knowledge sharing
• Impact on society
• Fostering of ideas for business applications
How do we bring that to life?
• Holding talks and seminars for knowledge sharing and networking
• Organizing workshops bringing together companies, start-ups and data scientists
• Doing hackathons to delve into various topics like Julia or machine learning
Networking with like-minded organizations
For past meetings look at: https://metalab.at/wiki/Vienna_Data_Science... (https://metalab.at/wiki/Vienna_Data_Science_Group)