Welcome to Kong! We are so happy you are joining our global community!
This group is for everyone who is interested in learning more about APIs, microservices, Kubernetes, service mesh, and more. We are best known as the creator and primary supporter of Kong Gateway, the most widely adopted open-source API gateway.
Become a Community Organizer
We are always on the look for awesome community members to lead our user groups. The community organizer’s role is crucial to the success and vitality of Kong’s community. If you are interested in learning more, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak at a Meetup
We always want to hear from our community members about their awesome use cases! You can do a short talk of 15/20mins or a detailed technical presentation of 25/45min. Our team is happy to guide you through the process and help you with the presentation. And of course, all our community speakers get awesome swag!
Apply to speak: https://bit.ly/3JMA9Ws
Kong YouTube Channel - All of our community events are recorded and uploaded to YouTube. From User Calls, to tutorials, technical deep dives, we have it all!
Subscribe now: https://www.youtube.com/c/KongInc
Learn more about Kong
Bevorstehende Events (2)Alles ansehen
- Netzwerkevent62 Teilnehmer von 61 veranstaltenden GruppenGateway API: What’s Next After GALink für Teilnehmer sichtbar
With the recent general availability (GA) release of Gateway API, a key building block for Kubernetes ingress is now stable and ready for production use. However, the GA milestone is just the beginning. There are many new capabilities and enhancements planned for Gateway API that will make it even more powerful and flexible.
In this webinar, we will look at what's coming next for Gateway API and how the project plans to evolve.
Topics Will Include
- Support for additional protocols like gRPC
- Layer 4 Support with TCPRoute and UDPRoute
- Broader platform support beyond Kubernetes
- Improved validation and health checking
- Advanced traffic management features
- Better integrations with service meshes
- Progressive delivery and canary releases
Shane Utt, one of the Gateway API maintainers, will provide his inside perspective on the future roadmap and what users can expect as Gateway API continues to mature. Shane is a Staff Software Engineer at Kong working on all things Kubernetes and networking. He is also a chair for Kubernetes SIG Network, and a maintainer of Gateway API.
If you're using Gateway API already, or interested in adopting it, you won't want to miss what's coming next. The GA release was an important step, but Gateway API still has a lot more to offer as a next-generation ingress for cloud native environments.
- Netzwerkevent20 Teilnehmer von 62 veranstaltenden GruppenKong Gateway 3.5 Updates & WASM SupportLink für Teilnehmer sichtbar
We are thrilled to share with you the updates from the Kong Gateway 3.5 release! You will find a ton of new features, anchored by improvements across observability, security posture, performance, and deVx.
- A Universal Request ID (CE):
- On Demand Gateway Debugging (CE)
- Azure Vault Support (EE)
- Sender Constrained Access Tokens
- Improved AWS IAM Integrations (CE/EE)
- Dedicated Configuration Processing (CE)
- AssemblyScript Support for WASM (CE)
We will also talk about the improvements in WebAssembly support in Kong Gateway 3.5. Since our initial release in 3.4, we’ve taken your feedback to heart and made various changes and improvements to both the back-end implementation of this feature and the end-user experience.
We'll look at configuration changes, new Admin API endpoints, and, most excitingly, the new support for AssemblyScript, the Wasm-oriented dialect of TypeScript that should be instantly familiar to developers coming from the JS ecosystem.
Vergangene Events (130)Alles ansehen
- Netzwerkevent89 Teilnehmer von 62 veranstaltenden GruppenGateway to the Future: Kong Ingress Controller 3.0Dieses Event ist verstrichen